BLBB Construction Limited Commitment to Personal Data and Privacy
We respect your right to privacy and comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to personal data protection.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is data related to an identified or identifiable individual.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED BY BLBB CONSTRUCTION LIMITED?
- Data needed for contracting our services: name, adress, company name, payment details.
- Contact data, such as your address, email address, home phone number, and mobile phone or other phone number for contact purposes.
HOW DOES WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
In general, we use personal data to provide you with high-quality services, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest and share nice renovation & remodel tips. The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are set out below:
– To provide products and services to you, which includes processing payments, sending notifications (via email or SMS/text message) related to your purchases;
– To respond to queries or complaints from you, including if you contact our customer service team (the legal basis for this processing is your consent);
– To provide you with news, promotional information, offers and other marketing communications (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing information about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless applicable law requires us to obtain your consent, in which case we will do so);
– To communicate with you about your experience with us and the services you purchase;
– To analyse your use of our website (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in improving our website and better understanding user needs and expectations);
HOW DOES BLBB CONSTRUCTION LIMITED SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not share personal data about you with third parties except as follows:
– Our Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that perform services for us (e.g. web hosting, information technology, payment processing, recovery of unpaid checks, direct mail and email distribution, marketing, and the provision of data analytics, insurance, audit, accountancy, legal and advisory services).
– Fraud Control
BLBB Construction Limited works with services providers and belongs to associations that share a limited amount of personal data for fraud control purposes, such as all or part of a payment card number, an IP address or a device ID.
– Compliance with Law
We also disclose personal data when we are legally authorised or required to do so to comply with applicable law or legal process (including requests from authorities and courts), to respond to claims (including inquiries by you).
HOW DOES BLBB CONSTRUCTION LIMITED PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We have physical, administrative and technical security measures in place to help protect personal data from damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorised access, processing or use while it is under our control.
HOW LONG DOES BLBB CONSTRUCTION LIMITED RETAIN PERSONAL DATA?
BlBB Constructiom Limited will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data was collected, unless a longer retention period is required under applicable law.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, you have a number of legal rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, including:
A right to obtain information: You have the right to request information about how we process your personal data.
A right of access: You have the right to request access to, or a copy of, the personal data we process about you.
A right of rectification: You have the right to request that we correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data we process about you.
A right of erasure: You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you.
A right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data, so that we can store such data but not further process it.
A right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from BLBB Construction Limited.
A right to object to processing: You have the right to request that we stop processing personal data about you (for example, when your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of such data at any time by writing to email@example.com Connect Limited.co.uk or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link available at the bottom of the messages received).
A right to revoke your consent: When our processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time.
The right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint regarding our data protection practices with a supervisory authority. You can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
To exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect data from children or, in general, from individuals who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you must not provide personal data through our website.